Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sample Follow Up of Telephone Call

Cover letter is a widely used document in the corporate world. It is a medium of communication for various proposals. A telephone call follow up letter is written to thank the employer for contacting you. This letter is also used as a platform to follow up with the hiring procedure and to get updated with latest ongoing the job possibility. This letter will help you get noticed by the employer and in the mean time you can demonstrate your professional skills and increase the interview chances or even better, you might end up getting the job.


If you are unaware of how to write a cover letter, here is a sample follow up cover letter for telephone call. You can customize the letter with your requirement and draft your own follow up letter.
To
Edna L. Perez
Human Resource Manager
Newman and Co Legal Firm
3871 Brown Bear Drive
Corona, CA 91720

From
Nathaniel C. Elsass
903, Tecumsah Lane
Waterloo, IA 50703
Phone: 319-233-0172
Email: nathanieicelsass@teleworm.com

Date: February 7, 2012

Dear Ms Perez

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for contacting me today. On the basis of our telephone conversation, I have attached the required document with this letter. I have 5 years of work experience as a legal advisor. Prior to this job, I was working in Gemini, Leo and Dollop Legal Firm as a legal advisor. I would like to build my career as a criminal lawyer owing to my interest in criminal law.

I completed my graduation in law from University of New York in 2006. Owing to my special interest in criminal law, I would like to continue my career as a criminal lawyer that will increase my productivity and help me work better.
I have in-depth knowledge of legal codes and proceedings and posses huge experience in identifying relevant law, legal articles and court decisions that are appropriate for the assigned cases and have a first hand exposure of the criminal legal department.

My job responsibility in Gemini, Leo and Dollop was to represent clients in court or before government agencies. Other job responsibilities included attending meetings with clients, collection information about the case, preparing pre-trial papers and various other legal documents. Apart from this I was also assisting senior lawyers in legal arguments, draft pleadings and motions.

I look forward to hear from you. Attached is a copy of my experience certificates along with a couple of references from my previous job.

Sincerely
Nathaniel C. Elsass

1 comment: